Campbell Scientific's versatile data loggers are reliable, precise and robust. They consume minimal power from a 12 vdc source and can measure virtually any make/type of electronic sensor. Campbell loggers are generic in nature and offer virtually unlimited system flexibility to work with other equipment - this means they can be used in a diverse range of applications and are equally suited for long term stand alone field monitoring or for use in laboratory and test environments.
Over 200,000 Campbell Data Loggers have been sold; to find out how they could be used in your application please call one of our engineers.
Follow the links below for detail on each data logger model in the range:
CR200X Series Datalogger - entry level logger - five single ended inputs plus four additional inputs suitable for digital I/O, pulse counts or switch closure. A wireless version is also available....... more
CR800 Series Datalogger – research grade data logger offers 4Mb of memory, three differential (six SE) inputs and a 100Hz execution rate; the CR850 additionally features an integrated keyboard and display......more
CR1000 Datalogger - the CR1000, our most popular data logger, offers 100Hz scan rate and a burst rate of 1000+Hz.. Eight differential (16 single ended) inputs are available, with two pulse counters and a further eight digital inputs......more
CR3000 Datalogger – integrated logger, keyboard, display & power pack providing 14 differential (28 single ended) inputs plus four pulse counters and a further eight digital control ports.......more
CR5000 Datalogger - a high speed datalogger with 2 KHz scan rate ideal for applications such as micrometeorology; 20 differential (40 single ended) inputs are available plus digital and excitation ports......more
CR9000X Datalogger – provides high speed scan rates of up to 100KHz. A modular design means this logger is capable of handling the most demanding data acquisition applications.......more
All Campbell dataloggers share the same high build quality and certain functionality; for example every data logger we sell :
- Will measure most makes and types of electronic sensor.
- Can process and store data on-board.
- Can control external devices such as pumps, motors, alarms, freezers, and valves based on event or time.
- Will operate without mains power, field computer, or human interaction.
- Are programmable using our PC support data logging software.
- Consume minimal power from a 12 Vdc source.
- Supports multiple on-site or telecommunication options.
- Will perform reliably even in challenging environments.
Our engineers will be happy to advise you as to which data logger would best suit your application and budget contact them here.
For more detailed information about Campbell dataloggers click here
Data Logger Applications Include:
- Environmental monitoring - Data loggers for monitoring weather, air, water, soil, pollution, and noise.
- Meteorological - Weather and climate research, met services providers, forecasters and modellers.
- Structural Monitoring - Data loggers and vibrating wire interfaces for stress, strain, movement, accelerometers, crackometers, pressure, load and more.
- Geotechnical - Data loggers for groundwater, rock mass deformation, soil, soil erosion, coastal erosion.
- Oceanographic - Wave data, offshore weather, turbidity, suspended sediment.
- Agriculture - Data loggers for irrigation and glass house control, soil, water, weather, evaporation, evapotranspiration, crop studies etc.
- Industrial - Data Loggers for test and measurement, automotive DAQ, flow, temperature, humidity and more.
- Micrometeorological - Eddy Covariance, carbon dioxide flux studies, energy balance, gas analysis, turbulence.
Why Buy A Campbell Scientific Datalogger?
- We've sold circa 200,000 data loggers world wide so we can claim to know a thing or two about them.
- Low power - extremely power efficient dataloggers ideal for field and long term monitoring applications.
- High reliability - our data loggers have 3 year guarantees as standard.
- Adaptability - generic loggers suitable for virtually any monitoring situation.
- Flexibility - our dataloggers support many communication methods and work with virtually any make/type of sensor.
A comparison of our best selling models (Video created by Campbell Scientific Australia)
"Specialists in adaptable, programmable data acquisition systems offering low power consumption, high reliability & fair prices"
Campbell Scientific Europe, Campbell Park, Shepshed, Leic's. LE12 9GX, UK+44(0)1509 601141