What are the CR9000X download instructions for an operating system upgrade?
There are two ways to upgrade an operating system:
- Connect to the CR9000X using the serial link or the Ethernet link.
- Use the RTDAQ | Clock/Program Tab | Send Program… button.
- In the Files Type box in the file browser window, use the drop-down arrow to select OBJ Files (*.obj). Browse to the computer file where the desired operating system resides.
- Double-click the file, or click the Open button. A warning will appear.
- After reading the warning, click Yes to begin downloading the new operating system.
- Download and install the Device Configuration Utility software, or launch it from RTDAQ.
- Connect the CR9000X RS-232 port to the computer.
- Select CR9000X from the list in the Device Configuration Utility.
- Select the Send OS tab, and follow the instructions displayed in the software interface screen.